"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the second segment, the anchor introduced an NBC Sports personality who offered a summary of the previous day's sports action.
- This is primarily intended for the recording of fast-moving subjects such as sports action.
- Jamie Reed presents a round-up of local sports action in Cornwall, with live commentaries.
- Enjoy the most exciting sports action!
- Sports films are important to the guy-cry genre, but sports action is not necessarily essential to qualify a film as a genuine guy-cry.
- Show segments feature sports action with interviews and music edited together in a 'music video' style format.
- You can also join Adam for all the sports action on Shropshire United every Saturday, from 2pm.
- Sues's Big Al seemed more concerned with ringing a bell that he called his "tinkle" than announcing the day's sports action.
- Occasionally - we are able to secure global rights to sports action; but that will be the exception rather than the rule.
- Handheld camera work seemed less objectionable, and most importantly, sports action was much clearer - particularly when following a ball was critical.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.