"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And some people use it before taking part in sports.
- He took no part in athletic sports of any kind and I think his spare time was spent on reading.
- Apart from studies all the students are encouraged to take active part in sports & other cultural activities.
- He had lived a full life, taking an active part in sports and athletics.
- At the end of each school day, many return to take part in sports and other extracurricular activities.
- For eight days, the participants took part in social, cultural, sports and political activities.
- I've learned a lot from how they look at and take pleasure in sports.
- "And neither of you seems to take much interest in sports," the female added.
- We are hoping that your son will take a more participatory role in sports, instead of just watching the other kids play all the time.
- Your club's main purpose must also include encouraging all its members to take part in eligible sports, whatever their ability.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.