"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two schools have always shared annual and heated rivalries in all other common NCAA sports.
- Women's college softball started at Nebraska in 1976, before it was an official NCAA sport.
- It was the worst single air tragedy in NCAA sports history.
- Volleyball is a popular NCAA sport, mostly for women.
- NCAA sports have mirrored the trends present in American professional sports.
- The conference's members participate in 24 NCAA sports.
- The women's team became a full NCAA sport in 1982.
- The list includes only championships in fully sanctioned NCAA sports.
- Similar automatic bid processes are used in other NCAA sports with a tournament.
- Along with competitive NCAA sports, the university also offers club sports for students.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.