"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For several years it was the second most popular professional sports league in the country.
- All four major sports leagues have a network of their own.
- It's the first and currently the only professional sports league in the country.
- They need to know it is the unique status of a sports league.
- In the short run, the answer is a strong policy of equality from every sports league.
- Along with this deal, came the first ever rights fees to be paid to a women's professional sports league.
- "We felt fortunate to be welcome in the local sports league."
- A city or town may set aside such resources for the organization of sports leagues.
- All American sports leagues use the same type of schedule.
- A professional sports league should at least have the legitimacy of competition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.