"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Everything changed two years ago when the official sports federation began urging women to play.
- With 161,673 members they are the seventh largest sports federation (in 2005).
- It is the oldest international sports federation in the Olympic movement.
- Now, each individual sports federation is on its own.
- In turn, sports federations have limited legal scope of action.
- And grants to various sports federations have doubled to $75 million.
- Today it is the marketing partner of 130 sports federations and clubs.
- By the mid-1960s, sports federations were starting to ban the use of performance enhancing drugs.
- It is the sixth largest sports federation in the country, with 180,023 members in 2005.
- The Sports Federation aims to provide them all with opportunities for various physical activities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.