"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Dr. Gerry Wilson, a Winnipegger and former junior star, was doing research at a sports institute in Stockholm.
- But the national sports institute does get results: in Atlanta, 76 percent of the Australian medalists were former and current scholarship holders.
- It includes a sports institute, and a transmodal transport station.
- But he became disenchanted with the sports world, voicing his views in books, as an athletic administrator and through a sports institute.
- He is now director of sports institutes and services in Bolivian capital La Paz.
- She had moved away from home to attend a sports institute at the age of twelve and had not experienced life outside of the centre.
- Schoolchildren learn rudimentary techniques all the way through high school, and wushu is offered as a physical education major at many colleges and sports institutes.
- After being selected for a sports school at 14, she later attended a national sports institute.
- He joined the national sports institute, INSEP, and began training at an international level.
- Athletically active during high school, he furthered his training at a special sports institute in Belgrade.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.