"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The leagues in which Mr. Ilitch's professional sports enterprises compete forbid owners to be associated with a casino project.
- Greenburg said, "We're not here to take shark bites out of various sports enterprises."
- They also said taxpayers were being asked to subsidize a private sports enterprise at a time when tax revenues were sorely needed elsewhere.
- It's now official, of course, that wrestling is entertainment, not a legitimate sports enterprise, as promoters recently conceded in court.
- It could become a benchmark of sorts, the crowning of a Super Bowl champion that is the paragon of the modern, vagabond sports enterprise.
- They use an institution's fine reputation in one area to rationalize its participation in a sports enterprise that essentially has nothing to do with the institution.
- "The college landscape is a much more reserved landscape than Nascar or a variety of other sports enterprises," Mr. Brown said.
- The parties in a PALC must be an athlete and a club or a sports enterprise.
- That gives job seekers and sports enterprises a chance to get to know each other.
- It's a bizarre mixture of huge schools that run professional sports enterprises, and medium range to modest programs that live off television revenues the giants generate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.