"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I had a lot of friends and loved sports, the whole deal.
- Kids love sports, and travel teams can be something families do together.
- From his young age he loved sports even track and field.
- Grant said his father loved sports and soon he did, too.
- She also loved sports, and had recently taken up the guitar.
- Ben, who loves sports, has decided that he will go to high school.
- I love sports largely because you don't know how things are going to end.
- Those who love sports want to play for as many hours a day as they can.
- I love other sports, but I don't watch much of anything else.
- "Some of the least sporty people in this country are the ones who love sport the most."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.