"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The soccer program is Albany's second most popular spring sport.
- Lacrosse, a spring sport now played at 203 colleges, will be different this season.
- Athletics are divided into fall, winter, and spring sports, with some programs holding practices during all three seasons.
- It may have to be a spring sport so as not to eclipse football.
- "But we have to be back here for the spring sports," the coach said.
- Among the spring sports, the girls' tennis team won the state championship in 2008 and 2012.
- Since then, pressure has increased to open the fields in time for spring sports.
- Lacrosse commands a great following and is the premier spring sport, with the team usually going deep into the.
- Boys' spring sports include baseball, golf, and track & field.
- Girls' spring sports include softball, tennis and, track & field.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.