"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Sports Car Club of America has its national headquarters in Topeka.
- Sanctioned by the Sports Car Club of America, the series lasted for two seasons, 2000 and 2001.
- The Sports Car Club of America's Formula 5000 championship held events in 1969 and 1970.
- Holbrook began her professional racing career with the Sports Car Club of America in 2010.
- Studying the participants of a Sports Car Club of America driving school, they found significant differences.
- That organization became the Sports Car Club of America in 1944.
- Since 2003, the Gold Cup meeting is an event run by the Historic Sports Car Club.
- Afterward, he helped another one of his friends by working on their Sports Car Club of America series cars.
- The event is administered by the British Racing and Sports Car Club.
- The largest such car club is the Sports Car Club of America.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.