"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Every sport known to Western civilization was played, on command.
- A football is an inflated ball used to play one of the various sports known as football.
- How to take part in one of the oldest sports known to man.
- The rooftop is the signature place for the sport known as flying the birds.
- Australian rules football is a sport known for its high level of physical body contact compared to other sports such as soccer and basketball.
- What he enjoys is the challenge of the sport known as extreme skiing.
- His Japanese language skills are excellent, especially in a sport not always known for the most articulate contestants.
- What little entertainment comes primarily from a brutal sport known as The Game.
- In a sport not always known for discipline, such actions could create an interesting scenario.
- Scotland is also leading the way in the individual version of the sport known as V2.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.