"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Over the past year New York Sports Clubs has opened three clubs in the county.
- A New York Sports Club and 20,000 square feet of retail shops will occupy the street level.
- Bob Giardina, president of New York Sports Club, said the point is to sign up locals.
- Executives at the New York Sports Club have been surprised to find that their gyms become more popular during recessions.
- Many are being bought by chains, especially New York Sports Clubs, which upgrade them and charge more.
- Chen joined New York Sports Club six years ago.
- It is in a building that also houses a 16-screen movie complex and one the largest New York Sports Clubs in the city.
- New York Sports Club will take the whole 23,500-square-foot second story for its second Hoboken center.
- Some other New York Sports Clubs still carry the boxercising units.
- Now she practices either at the New York Sports Club or at home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.