"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On we went into a space which was shadow hidden as to its width or length.
- But the emergency lights weren't operating, and the bombarded camp had become a collection of looming shadows, black against black, hidden by night and rain.
- He gestured toward the Hayholt, a cluster of spiky shadows almost hidden by whirling snow.
- It was drenched in shadow, hidden from anyone who might be standing atop the wall, and even his eyes saw no guard anywhere near it.
- He waited in the shadows, perfectly hidden as several foot soldiers ambled by on their patrol.
- Isaac looked to Derkhan and Lemuel, took in Yagharek's shadow hidden eyes.
- They passed from sunlight into shadow, hidden from the galley's view between the green wall of the trees and the stony grey-brown bluff.
- He stood in the shadows of the train station, hidden among the long rows of lockers, and watched the clock over the information booth.
- She bent to scrape up another load of dirt, her spade deep in the hole's shadow, hidden from the beam of his flashlight.
- As she tramped to grab the receiver the tree flexed several branches while its shadow, almost hidden in the corner behind it, waved its feelers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.