"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He moved like a dancing shadow in the dark.
- Maybe that was just a trick of the darkness, the dancing shadows, the dim gray light.
- Torches burned along its top, throwing long dancing shadows onto the ground.
- There were a dozen figures in the dancing shadows.
- The last assassin was someplace there among the dancing shadows between the bushes.
- The fire flickered off to one side, creating dancing shadows on the hearth.
- Cadderiy nodded and looked back, this time not so startled by the dancing shadows.
- The fire burst into life, causing dancing shadows to flicker across the far wall.
- But the flames were growing higher, throwing light, casting dancing shadows.
- But the dancing shadows on the water were coming from the south.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.