"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The shadows over the white surface of the buildings create ever changing impressions as the day progresses.
- At the same time, the shadow cast by the panels would also create a shadow based on the motives adding the beauty on the floor.
- Noise and extra shadows create extraneous detail and reduce the opportunities for savings.
- At first, I thought the shadows of the trees and swimming motes of dust had created an illusion from a fallen branch.
- The shadows at the far end of the lab created a sinister backdrop for the deadly viruses, heightening Marissa's fear.
- One was that the shadows created by the radiator accidentally opened the way to ... what do I call it?
- However, no matter how holy a person became, a being created by that person would be but a shadow of one created by God.
- These shadows can create a parallel New York.
- Shadow spells use magical shadows to create things with physical substance.
- And the shadows would create a lot more enemies for her before their terror ended.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.