"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It and the similar Dodge Shadow came in two body styles, a 3-door hatchback and a 5-door hatchback.
- Andres Ortiz usually drives a Dodge Shadow, but it is his other car, a 1988 Suzuki Samurai, that gets all the attention.
- Unlike the Dodge Shadow, a convertible model was not offered for the Sundance.
- It is testing the engine in the Dodge Shadow and Plymouth Sundance.
- The cheapest is the Dodge Shadow and its twin, the Plymouth Sundance, at $3.05 per pound.
- After attacking his wife, Mr. Koscinska ran from the five-story building on 42d Street and jumped into a 1996 Dodge Shadow, the police said.
- Between April 1988 and mid-1991, Chrysler offered the Dodge Shadow in numerous European markets.
- The cash incentive on the Dodge Shadow and Plymouth Sundance was lowered from $500 in 1989-89 to $300 in 1990.
- Chrysler announced a 15 percent cut in production of its compact Dodge Shadow and Plymouth Sundance models.
- The company also confirmed that it would build a low-priced version of its Dodge Shadow and Plymouth Sundance compacts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.