"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A rude stone cresset containing burning oil lighted the interior and as the flame rose and fell the exaggerated shadows of the warriors danced upon the walls behind them.
- He withdrew from the nomination race on September 23, 1987, saying his candidacy had been overrun by "the exaggerated shadow" of his past mistakes.
- Taken together, they were too much; their "exaggerated shadow," he said, had begun to "obscure the essence" of the candidate and his candidacy.
- It uses the extreme camera angles, the bizarre costumes and sets, the exaggerated shadows, the confident cutting between long shots and extreme closeups.
- The novels handled Nancy's femininity with a clever and evocative device: giving her two exaggerated female shadows, her girlfriends Bess and George.
- The candlelight, with its exaggerated shadows, played up her shift of expression, or rather her shift to the lack of expression slaves used to conceal themselves from their masters.
- But you don't have to strain to grasp the way it creates an exaggerated shadow of the news.
- Casting his own exaggerated shadow, he crossed the dirt yard to the house.
- An amber sun clung sullenly to the horizon and threw exaggerated shadows over the gritty soil.
- She was far enough back from one of the sconces for the torchlight to show her face fully, without exaggerated shadows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.