"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As he stood in the deep concealing shadows of the Hedge Garden, he decided that the Hayolt had somehow become spoiled, a fruit left to sit for too long now grown soft and rotten beneath the outer shell.
- At intervals the hooded lanterns threw puddles of yellow light upon the deck, but there were concealing shadows beyond them.
- But at least that spill of stones offered a patchy tangle of concealing shadows.
- Suited up in a neat cave jumpsuit and helmet, with his carbide light throwing concealing shadows across his lined face, the former starship captain looked remarkably like his younger self.
- Dutiful could not conceal his amusement- There's no one behind us that I can see, Fitz- Only snow and shadows.
- But Narm saw only danger, possible ambushes, and concealing shadows.
- He was eager to reach the canyon rim, where the trees were thin along the ridge top, where the brush was sparse, and where a brighter fall of sunlight did not permit concealing shadows.
- Bolan felt his belly roll over and quiver, and he left those concealing shadows and moved silently across the paved surface for a close kill.
- He stepped out onto the connecting balcony, walked along it behind the plasmeld sunscreen, stopped while still in concealing shadows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.