"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She stared up at him, the knowledge of the danger of their situation lying like a stark shadow between them.
- It made everything stand out in stark shadows that seemed to flicker and wave.
- The ceiling was high, and naked bulbs made stark shadows.
- Sunlight cut across it, making stark shadows that became more extensive below, until at water level all was shadowed.
- A ship's torch lit the ground blue white, with shadows stark and shifting.
- His mouth stretched in a stark shadow of a smile.
- Lights came on, and stark, harsh shadows lay black upon the ground.
- A small flame burned suddenly, casting stark shadows through the asteroid field.
- Only the direction of the stark black shadows shifted.
- A searchbeam hit the house, throwing stark shadows along the ground.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.