"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If a breeze ruffles the curtain, the wall becomes a shadow show.
- She was beautiful even in that shadow show in the control room - but I just hadn't realized.
- I wonder at times if all the universes may be nothing more than a shadow show.
- You've seen the stars there, not just an engineered shadow show.
- I take it you intend a live demon-stration, and not some illusory shadow show.
- Otherwise, could the presence give Kenmuir more than discourse, displays, a shadow show?
- Until the war, life was never more real to me than a shadow show on a curtain.
- The universe showed on her screens as a series of transparent images superimposed: a shadow show.
- His eyes were closed and Caffery could see the corneas moving beneath the eyelids like a shadow show.
- Did you put the buttons behind the shadow show?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.