"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow had fired directly toward the man behind the wheel.
- The Shadow aimed and fired, but the shot was late.
- The Shadow aimed for a rear tire; but could not fire.
- The Shadow fired again, from the bedroom door; the shot meant new rescue.
- The Shadow fired from the edge of the sidewalk cafe.
- The Shadow fired at the hand that held the knife.
- The Shadow fired again and brought down the remaining chunks.
- With his left hand, The Shadow fired a single shot into the room.
- The Shadow, helpless upon the wall, could not fire in return!
- The Shadow had fired in defense of his life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.