"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Leaf did not move; Shadow shook him urgently, and finally he pushed himself into action.
- The Shadow shook the upper half into his palm.
- "No." The Shadow shook his head in a leisurely fashion.
- Joe looked intact; he stirred when The Shadow shook him.
- The Shadow shook his head; he didn't want it.
- The Shadow, who realized the futility of such an effort, shook his head.
- Closing the door, The Shadow advanced and shook hands with the physician.
- The Shadow shook the grating that hung from one edge of the window.
- He thrust out his hand, and Shadow shook it.
- The Shadow was shaking hands with both the cops.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.