"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just then a cold shadow fell upon my cheek, and caused me to look up.
- Then a fleeting shadow caused her to glance up.
- He flew in the jet stream with her and his shadow caused the first Year Without a Summer.
- If they were out there anywhere the excitement the shadows would cause would be much greater than the numbers justified.
- The wavering shadows on the walls were causing his inborn fears to run wild.
- A shadow on the grass caused him to turn.
- Charley's shadow starts off as a fun playmate but soon causes him problems.
- A shadow in the hall caused him to turn his head.
- The shadow of his massive figure and erect topknot caused the girl to look up.
- The shadows thrown by the headlights caused even more confusion as bodies moved within the treeline.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.