"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was hidden in the shadows, one step from the corner.
- The word came from a figure hidden in the shadows of the room.
- But he was not so close as this other thing, hiding there in the shadows just a little way off.
- They had been out there, hiding in the shadows, since early morning.
- Behind him, half hidden in the shadows, stood two younger men.
- There could have been an army hidden in the shadows.
- They dance half hidden in the shadows of this book.
- But hiding in the shadows isn't going to do much good.
- There were some good places to hide in the shadows and then try to hit the following man as he came by.
- I can hide in the shadows, but there's too much of you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.