"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I won't have you lurking about in the shadows, hanging over our lives ever again.
- They lurked in the shadows on either side of him.
- Now he needed to know the answers lurking in the shadows beyond his reach.
- The rest of you will be lurking behind me in the shadows.
- Still they were warriors, and no real fight would leave them lurking in the shadows.
- Things lurked in the shadows, ready to spring out at her.
- Why else would he be lurking in the shadows feeling jealous?
- What was it that lurked in the shadows, sometimes heard but never seen?
- Is someone lurking in the shadows behind me, trying to read what I have written?
- I lurked in the shadows for the rest of the day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.