"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow placed the leather bag back in the car.
- The Shadow folded his paper, and placed it in an envelope.
- The Shadow had evidently placed the light just the way he wanted it.
- The Shadow placed the telephone on its stand just as the window gave.
- The Shadow addressed each one, and placed both together in a larger envelope.
- The Shadow placed them where they did the most good.
- The Shadow removed the box and placed it on the desk.
- The Shadow placed a sheet of blank paper under the light.
- The Shadow placed his hand upon the door of the cabin.
- The man called Shadow placed a card, then glanced up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.