"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The idea of living as a mere shadow to his wife deeply dissatisfied him.
- But again, mere shadows alongside the reality of these living faces.
- At first it was not a sound, but the mere shadow of one.
- There was a mere shadow of color at the V in her legs.
- But the images he captured were far more powerful than mere shadows.
- What she saw now was no longer a mere shadow, cast ahead.
- These were all mere shadows, however, of what was yet to come.
- He was the mere pale shadow of a King at all times.
- Its activity suddenly seemed to cease, and the organization became a mere shadow of itself.
- Except for myself, I think all our people are mere shadows in the background to him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.