"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even he was not ready to put a name to her shadow.
- She would not allow him to turn to the Shadow.
- Like him, those individuals kept to the shadows as best they could.
- The man sitting alone, his face turned to the shadows.
- Teacher: What will happen to your shadow if you move?
- A mass that had already turned to black shadow, with the sun behind it.
- "Let her come to me," he called out to the dark shadows about him.
- You can stick to the shadows this early for most of the way.
- He did not believe thinking that name was enough, but better safe than sorry when it came to the Shadow.
- "Step forward and show yourself; I have no wish to talk to shadows."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.