"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The same guy he had seen the night before, from the shadows.
- Would they be able to tell him from the shadows?
- They looked up as a woman came into the room from the shadows beyond.
- Something moved toward her from the shadows to the right.
- Come out from the shadows, and I will help you.
- From shadows close at hand, eyes of green fire kept watch through the night.
- But she could not step out from her mother's dark shadow.
- He heard the sound as it came from the shadows behind the church.
- But now from the shadows below the white man called once more.
- From the shadows, so that they would not know until too late.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.