"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the beginning it was too far away for Shadow to focus on.
- They never spent long enough in any place for Shadow to make friends, to feel at home, to relax.
- "There was never any reason for shadows to be so fixed as they were in the past."
- He went that way quietly, looking for shadows and cover.
- He got out of the car, opened the passenger door for Shadow.
- And in their search for the false Shadow, they found no sign of the real.
- Then he gestured for Shadow to sit down at the kitchen table.
- She had one last job to do for The Shadow.
- The time had come for The Shadow to move quickly.
- He is said to have been a model for The Shadow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.