"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The enthusiastic response prompted the return performance this week.
- The negative response prompted host Robert Krulwich to issue an apology for his handling of the interview.
- The good response to the three-year auction prompted a short-covering rally in other sectors of the market, especially among longer-term issues.
- The enthusiastic response even prompted its producers to consider a sequel.
- The immense response from publishers prompted Fyleman to submit several other fairy poems.
- The different responses to the controls prompted Davis to reduce the game's level of difficulty-something he regretted afterward.
- The response prompted the Cabinet Office to review the deadline to give more companies an opportunity to apply.
- The response from listeners prompted Highland Records to sign the band and promote the single.
- The administration's just-in-time response should prompt a "thank Heaven for politics" reaction instead of skepticism.
- Perhaps my subdued response prompted him to tell me more.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.