"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The response both gratifies and angers her.
- Galkin's responses angered his captors, prompting further beatings.
- Mukherjee's response of "Adolf Hitler" angered religious leaders in India and brought criticism from director Alex Hayim.
- The PQ government's response to the recession of the early 1980s angered labour union members, a core part of the constituency of the PQ and the sovereignty movement.
- Ms. Lopez's first, mumbled response of "O.K." only angered the judge.
- That response angered the police for decades.
- Our response to the Taliban angers Muslims in Europe and Indonesia.
- But the response angered people across the political spectrum.
- This response angered Urban who also quoted Bushi-do relaying "that according to Bushi-do Japan can never lose a war".
- Her response angered Mr. Zhang, a butcher with a faint mustache who has followed a Chinese tradition of letting his nails grow long on the little finger of each hand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.