"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then she realized I wasn't, and that her response would make a difference.
- But he said early response to the fund-raising drive had made him optimistic.
- That stupid response made me want to cry out and I thought of you.
- Your response makes it clear that you play to the majority.
- But the audience and its response to her made the strongest impression.
- The words were spoken, the responses made, and then it was time for the telling.
- Carson's response made sense not only historically but also in my own experience.
- The international response to the affair made it "a cultural phenomenon in its own right".
- However, this response would only make sense if it was more stringent than the current policy.
- "Maggie's response made a bit more sense; she went to call her lawyer."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.