"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I found it easier to get the throttle response I wanted with the automatic.
- Others employ more than one, chained together by linkages to improve throttle response.
- As ever: the gear change and clutch are heavy; the throttle response terrific.
- Mid-range throttle response is surprisingly immediate, especially for a hybrid.
- Engines often ran poorly, did not idle well, and were lacking in throttle response.
- This is why throttle response plays a crucial role in racing.
- The car's hesitant throttle response - are you sure you want to get going?
- Power mode increases throttle response in the middle range more than normal.
- They are designed for indefinite runtime and good throttle response.
- The criticism stems from reduction in throttle response brought by the restriction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.