"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A lawyer for the company in Washington declined to comment, and was unable to obtain a response from company representatives.
- Brahim, instead of obeying, decided to consult his father, but omitted to obtain a definite response.
- The question of where we go next must obviously wait until we obtain a response from there.
- Chinese officials did not respond to attempts by phone and fax to obtain a response to the agency's forecast.
- Tonight they said they were still unable obtain a response from Assange.
- "It would cost very little, and if we obtain a favourable response I would be prepared to give a joint research project my full support."
- I would seek your assistance in obtaining a response to that question before Wednesday's vote.
- I call for very strong intervention from the President of Parliament to obtain a response concerning this attack.
- When will it cease to be necessary for Parliament to apply pressure to obtain a response from the Commission?
- One of the basic problems in surveying is to obtain a good response from one's informants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.