"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The belligerents show little respect, continuously challenging it without meeting a strong response."
- It was written out of my heart, and perhaps that is why it met a sympathetic response in other hearts.
- However, if the South chose to actively take up arms against the Government, their insurrection would meet a firm and forceful response.
- They met a similar response from all the other figures they spoke to, and all the time their apprehension grew.
- It was a question that met a bureaucratic response.
- His works on the German and American Islam policy met a wide response.
- The project met a tepid response from Richard and A&M executives in early 1980.
- In the following issue, the argument met a mixed response, which was followed by a response from Hoppe.
- That assertion met a skeptical response from several Justices.
- Till date, two issues of the magazine has been released which have met a very enthusiastic response from students.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.