"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Following agreeing terms in early 2009, the film continued shoot for a year and after several postponements finally released in August 2010 to positive response.
- The movie released on 6 August 2010, to above average critical response but was a below average grosser at the box office.
- It was released in May 2004 to positive critical response.
- In 2004, their seventh studio album, Demigod was released to good critical response.
- The cd was released in January of 2013, to great response.
- It was released on 9 December 2011 to mixed response from critics, and was moderately successful at the box office.
- The film released on October 6, 2011, to highly positive response from critics and audiences alike.
- The film was released on September 21, 2012 to positive critical response and commercial success, going on to earn $33 million worldwide.
- The movie was released on October 14, 2011 to mixed response.
- On December 5, 2008, the album's third single, "1 Garçon", was released to great response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.