"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Perhaps it was better to describe her response as a purr.
- Temperament is a construct that describes a person's biological response to the environment.
- A rabbi who attended the meeting described his response as "guarded."
- The National Trust described the project and its response from the public as "hugely successful".
- In physics, the susceptibility of a material or substance describes its response to an applied field.
- He describes his response: "What kind of life could this guy have?
- Senior Indian officials describe the country's response to the tsunami as a sweeping success.
- Is graceful too kind a word to describe his response to all this adulation?
- But she described their response to "Street Corner" as a breakthrough.
- More research needs to be done in this area to show that the circular model accurately describes women's sexual response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.