"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As of September 15, 2007, there had been no official response from the company.
- To date no official response from any level of government has been received.
- An official response was issued as a white paper in 1983.
- The first official response was to wish it would all go away.
- If asking a specific question, you should receive an official response within 1-2 business days.
- "For too long, we were told to wait, that things would get better on their own," he said in the Democrats' official response.
- The city has not released an official response to the suit.
- Next month he received the official response: it was negative.
- It asked the state of Florida to give an official response.
- A department spokesman said there would soon be an official response to the report.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.