"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But in his view the public policy response should be to deregulate all phone companies.
- "To be effective, any policy response to global warming must allow time for new technology," he said.
- But the bull's life could be prolonged by the right policy response.
- However, with an appropriate public policy response, the future may be better than the article suggested.
- "The world has changed and so has the right policy response."
- This paper examines these changes and policy responses to them, with a special section on social security.
- The only thing we have seen in these six years is the quest for a policy response to every measure taken.
- The final set of questions concerns appropriate policy responses to the problem.
- There are different views over what the appropriate policy response to climate change should be.
- If you first get these things straight, it is a little easier to rough out a policy response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.