"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Common sense suggests that where a horse only has one wolf tooth it is less likely to have a uniform response to the bit on both reins.
- The hive might reach the proper temperature, but the uniform response would make it swing between too hot and too cold.
- Chemical security is a national issue that requires a uniform national response and not a patchwork of state-level solutions.
- Conference commissioners planned to conduct a telephone conference call on Thursday to create a uniform response to potential scenarios.
- The nearly uniform response is, 'Why would we want to do that?'
- Most classical economists believed that output would not show a uniform response to the increase in the quantity of land.
- This results in a more uniform response over the stated range of energies for the tube.
- They brought uniform responses from the witnesses.
- The rotor quickly settles into a uniform response to each step.
- The round head is designed to offer a more uniform response from the ball.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.