"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After a long time, as it began to grow dark, they pulled up on a bank.
- I turned again and pulled up by the phone box on the corner.
- Second time around I pulled up short over on the west side.
- We pulled up on the street in front of the hotel.
- She pulled me up beside her on the bed and opened the book.
- Let the wind do the work and pull you up on the board.
- The boy pulled up on the seat, trying to see behind them.
- He was in time to see the car pull up on the road above the house.
- "But if you'll be so kind as to wait a few minutes, I'll go see what we can pull up on our computer."
- She ran to the access door and pulled up on it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.