"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That number is greater than the 24,000 units pulled out in all the years before 2004, the study said.
- "Tonight was a big win for us because we pulled the game out in the stretch," he said.
- He pulled out his cell phone for the second time in an hour.
- Investors pulled out $7.6 billion more in the first three months of this year.
- And ready or not, the 41st President will pull them out in the 1990's.
- Officials expect the guard to begin pulling out in the next several days.
- Only after he pulled out in February 2000 did the film progress.
- When the Army pulled out in 1960, however, the town nearly died.
- He pulled out to a huge lead in the 1925 Indianapolis 500.
- I didn't like the look of the stock market, and pulled out in time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.