"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He pulled out a chair from another table, turned it around, and sat.
- A few minutes later they pulled out from the bank and down the river.
- See if you can't pull out a few more words from one or both of them?
- Instead she pulled out another chair, down the table from his.
- She led the way into the small kitchen, turned on the light, and pulled a chair out from the table for him.
- She sat down hard on the chair he had left pulled out from the table.
- She reached behind her and pulled out a key from a rack.
- He pulled a chair out from the table near the window.
- He pulled out a piece of paper from a file sitting on the table.
- And now we come to the second fact - the chair pulled out from the wall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.