"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We sure didn't expect to be able to pull him out with 11 minutes left.
- Most of all he didn't want to pull his hand out with nothing in it for the flock.
- Pauline pulled out two pieces of paper with a long list on each.
- After we fell, he must have opened up and pulled me out with his good arm.
- "Another way to do it would be to pull them out with beads."
- But he managed to pull it out with his own work.
- Cove looked around, opened the door and pulled T out with him.
- The train pulled out on Track 17 at 6:38 with five passengers.
- He pulled his hand out, with the feeling that he'd just received a real warning of some kind.
- "People don't want to pull out their money with them around."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.