"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The repair project was expected to finish on November 1, 2007.
- With nothing like Y2K in corporate history, there was no obvious next step for most of those who had managed the biggest repair projects.
- There are several outside repair projects where we're the experts.
- "If you put those things off too long, you face million-dollar repair projects in a few years."
- The building is scheduled for a $100m repair project which will install hybrid corrosion protection to the facade.
- He has also begun a repair project to knock 50 feet off the giant smokestack in the middle of 111 First.
- Several new repair projects are creating major delays, up to two hours.
- Hundreds of repair projects will continue for the foreseeable future.
- He said the agency's complicated budget process had delayed the repair project, which began in 1998 and was scheduled for completion in 2001.
- All three subway lines that cross the bridge have been taken out of service for more limited repair projects during several weekends since 1995.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.