"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, the regeneration project had been less successful in generating employment.
- There have been a number of failed regeneration projects since the late 1980s.
- Today, after a series of major regeneration projects, prospects for the town are looking better.
- This area is home to the old fire station and subject of a potential regeneration project.
- As part of the regeneration project, a new park has been built and other improvements to community facilities are expected in the near future.
- It is one of the largest regeneration projects in Europe.
- There have been regeneration projects recently, starting in the late 1990s.
- The full completion of the regeneration project is anticipated by 2026-8.
- In all, 25 regeneration projects will be started over a 10-year period.
- Plans have been proposed for various regeneration projects in the town.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.