"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Big investment houses have moved into solar- and wind-power project financing.
- The need for project financing remains high throughout the world as more countries require increasing supplies of public utilities and infrastructure.
- This is the agreement between the main creditors in connection with the project financing.
- A second phase that would add another residential tower is on hold pending project financing.
- This included satellite manufacture, launch services, ground station construction, project financing, insurance and training.
- Canada provided food aid, project financing and technical assistance to India.
- The loan would remain in place until project financing could be provided by a long-term lender.
- The group is also involved in project financing, tolling, road and airport operations.
- It was subsequently complemented with the addition of project financing.
- His known ventures are mostly related to environmental design, waste recycling, material science and project financing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.