"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But over the years Rau's project has gained some establishment support.
- Since then, the project has gained international support outside Africa.
- Further revision of the cost brought the estimated price down to £9,000 but the project still could not gain sufficient support to proceed.
- The project has also already gained the necessary environmental clearance for the commencement of work at site.
- The project gained importance last year, when hypoxia struck the Sound.
- A project must gain the community's support and must respond to the community.
- The project gained publicity in local newspapers and radio stations.
- However, it was not until the late 1950s that the project gained momentum.
- These projects continued for decades and gained national attention.
- As the project gained traction, Felix began to show his ambition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.