"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The college offers Greek organizations insurance credit vouchers for performing community-service projects.
- Students learn about the social issues and then perform week-long projects with local non-profit organizations.
- Students apply and expand on the knowledge they have learnt in lectures by performing projects.
- Therefore, just as the need to perform projects is increasing, the complexity in executing them is also increasing.
- However, after the energy crisis came to an end, the companies had little leverage on potential clients to perform energy-saving projects, given the lower cost of energy.
- Reksoft performs projects on desktop, web, cloud and mobile platforms.
- It was commissioned in 2010 and is currently being used to test systems, instruments, and perform scientific projects as well as used for local outreach.
- The college also encourages faculty members to reorganize their courses so that students are required to perform special projects or internships in the housing project.
- This architecture firm is still performing projects from door handles to urban planning.
- Before fall 2006, students needed to perform individual projects all centered on a topic the group decided on in the selection period.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.